14 de agosto de 2009

Damien Rice - Blower's daughter

I recommend you to play the song and press inmediately pause while the song is loading.



Read carefully the activities and open a new word document as an answer sheet.

1. Complete the blanks

And so it is

________ like you said it _______ be

Life __________ easy on me

_________ of the time

And so it is

The _________ story

No love, no _________

No __________ in her ___________


I can't take my eyes __________ of you




2. Choose the correct alternative

And so it is

Just like you said it __________ (would / should) be

___________ (we'll / will) both forget the __________ (breathe /breeze)

Most of the time

And so it is

The __________ (coldly /colder) water

The ___________ (blower's / blubber's) daughter

The ___________ (pope / pupil) in __________ (genial / denial)




3. Put the next lines in order

you? /that /I say /I loathe /did

I want /did / that/ I say / to

behind? / leave / it / all


My mind...my mind...

'Til I find somebody new



Check your answers in "comments" section below

1 comentario:

  1. Aquí esta la letra

    Blower’s daughter (Damien Rice)

    And so it is
    Just like you said it would be
    Life goes easy on me
    Most of the time
    And so it is
    The shorter story
    No love, no glory
    No hero in her skies

    I can't take my eyes off you

    And so it is
    Just like you said it should be
    We'll both forget the breeze
    Most of the time
    And so it is
    The colder water
    The blower's daughter
    The pupil in denial

    I can't take my eyes off you

    Did I say that I loathe you?
    Did I say that I want to
    Leave it all behind?

    I can't take my mind off you

    My mind...my mind...
    'Til I find somebody new

    ResponderEliminar